Frequently Asked Questions
All the answers to your questions about our plugins. If you have a problem, please check if it's a known issue. It may have been solved before.
- How can I have a demo of one of your plugin?
- For now, our plugins are not available for a demo. However, you can schedule an appointment with our team for a live demo call.
- Can I use a plugin for multiple website?
- No, you can't. While buying one, you must specify the production website URL on which you will install your plugin.
- How do I download a plugin?
- All our plugins are composer packages. We are using the Packagist private repositories to give you unique access.
- What if I am not satisfied of one of your product quality?
- As specified in our terms and conditions, you can use a refund until 1 month from the date of the purchase.
- I am a non-professional developer and I can't buy on your website without a VAT number. Why?
- We are sorry to tell you that we can only sell to businesses for administrative reasons.
- How will I know there is a new version available?
- We are providing a newsletter where you can subscribe to follow our progress in providing better plugins over time.
- The plugin I bought can't be install on my project. Can I have a refund?
- Following our general terms and conditions of sale, you can get a refund in the first 30 days after your purchase. Read all the conditions by following this link.
- I bought a plugin but I have a bug. What should I do?
- You can use the 30min support to claim help to seek where the problem is coming from. You can also subscribe to different support plans when buying a plugin.
You can also get help from the Sylius community on Slack, Stackoverflow or Github.
- I have updated a plugin but the database schema changed. Don't you provide migrations?
- We can't provide migrations for all DBMS and each configuration. Therefore, we encourage you to follow our migration guide.
- What is your release process?
- We are following Semantic Versioning Specification ( SEMVER ) and updating our major and minor versions based on Sylius releases.
- What Software License are you using?
- We are using a proprietary license. You can find it on our End User License Agreement.